[pmwiki-users] PmCal next and previous links go to the wrong place

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri May 26 13:32:23 CDT 2006

On 5/26/06, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I change the code for the arrows to send to
> {$Name}?month=6&day=1&year=2006 instead of
> HomePage?month=6&day=1&year=2006?
>
> Another little request:  Can you provide the syntax of a conditional
> statement for my GroupHeader that would do something like
> (:if name YYYYMMDD:) [[Calendar | go to Calendar]](:if:)
> so I can show a link to the page Calendar if the page I'm viewing is a
> date-page?

I found a partial answer.  Recipe pmcal.php, line 649, is written
			 $out.="[[$group?month=$prevmonth&amp;day=1&amp;year=$prevyear$urladd|$navprevout]]
%%";

I changed that to
			 $out.="[[$name?month=$prevmonth&amp;day=1&amp;year=$prevyear$urladd|$navprevout]]
%%";

and did the same with $mt and $navnextout, and now the links keep me
on the same page I started on.  So now that first question becomes:
How do I put this customization into local/config.php, so that I can
put the original recipe back as it downloaded, allowing me to update
the recipe as it changes while keeping my customization going forward?

Still need to know how to write (:if name YYYYMMDD:).

Thanks!

Tegan