[pmwiki-users] email notification of page changes (watchlists)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri May 26 15:12:31 CDT 2006

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 07:56:39PM +0000, J. Meijer wrote:
>     notify=alice at example.com squelch=86400
>
> Alice says: why can't somebody wait a minute?
>     notify=alice at example.com squelch=1minute
> or one and a half hour:
>     notify=alice at example.com squelch=1.5hour

When I get around to dealing with date/time formats in general in
PmWiki, we'll probably add that.  But for now number of seconds
is sufficient.

> She'd also like to be notified with the first update and then
> have subsequent updates squelched.

If you mean "squelched for a certain period of time" -- this is
basically what happens now.  If you mean something else, I need
a clearer example.

> What happens when she's suddenly in Wonderland, (maliciously)
> being flooded with email??

I'm afraid I don't understand the question here.