[pmwiki-users] (:subtitle:) markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat May 27 07:32:12 CDT 2006

On Fri, May 26, 2006 at 08:58:36PM -0700, pmwiki at 911networks.com wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > The (:title:) markup is likely to change in the next couple of
> > releases.
>
> Can you please elaborate. I use the (:title ...:) on all my
> pages. Is it going to be improved, expanded, deprecated...?

It's going to be "fixed".  Right now there are problems if a
page includes another page containing (:title:) -- the included
page's title is taken as the title for the including page.

I'm planning to fix this so that only the (:title:) in the
current page has any effect -- title's in an included page
or GroupHeader/GroupFooter won't override it.