[pmwiki-users] New PmWiki Features Page . . .

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Mon May 29 09:07:56 CDT 2006

At 2006-05-28  11:51 AM -0500, Ben Wilson is rumored to have said:
>Assume we agree to use "Not Yet" for the "No" features. In the
>beginning we say "Not yet: This feature is not yet implemented by
>PmWiki because there has not been enough interest by the Community to
>create a suitable plug-in."

The set of "Not Yets" is potentially infinite. How does one decide
which features should be included or excluded from the "Not Yet"
list? This becomes an entirely subjective list which does nothing to
promote the use of PmWiki on PmWiki.org.

The only things that make any sense to me on a "PmWiki doesn't do
..." list are items that have been purposely omitted, such as a
database back-end. It gives an opportunity to explain why.

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/