[pmwiki-users] New PmWiki Features Page . . .

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon May 29 18:09:36 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, 30 May 2006 6:04 AM, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:
>So, rather than begin a disagreeing death spiral of discussion I will
>let my laborious email stand on its merits (or demerits). I know Neil
>and I will not reach agreement and to argue on would be detremental to
>the list in general. I'm fairly sure he agrees. Besides, there are
>more fun things to discuss. :-)
>
>Kind regards,
>Ben Wilson.

And thanks to you for creating an interesting discussion.

One observation: a deciding factor for me in picking pmwiki
several years ago was that it had what one might call

    a coherent and thoughtful design

A feature list is a snapshot in time; good design persists.
I'm not sure how to capture "well-designed" in a list of
features. Maybe it's too subjective -- I just know that there
is a difference between what's countable and what counts.

Cheers

--
JR