[pmwiki-users] advanced search page

akille.24444274 at bloglines.com akille.24444274 at bloglines.com
Tue May 30 21:04:52 CDT 2006

Hi,

I'd like to create an advanced search page for the wiki I'm working
on. This is an example of the sort of page I'd like:

Search entire site

(:searchbox:)

Search entries

(:searchbox link=Category.Entries:)

Search tags

(:searchbox group=Tags:)

(:searchresults:)

The problem
is when I use the above formatting, the keyword(s) I search is filled into
all of the search boxes. It's visually confusing, although the search results
appear to be accurate. How do I keep the searched keyword(s) from showing
up in all of the searchboxes? Has anyone else created an advanced search page
like this for their wiki?

Also, is there a way to search only page titles?
I couldn't find any pagelist markup for this.

Thanks,

Angela Kille