[pmwiki-users] New FixFlow skin for preview

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Nov 2 05:52:44 CST 2006

Hi,

I have been rewriting the FixFlow skin using a different technique for
simulating "position:fixed" for IE browsers.
I also changed the load sequence for css styles, in accordance to our
recent discussion.

I am very intersted to know how this new design behaves on different
platforms with different browsers, so please have  a look at the test
setup, and play with the layout settings (sidebar left, sidebar right,
sidebar fixed, sidebar scrolls) and style settings and leave your
comments there on the page, or email me, or via this list topic.

Test setup is here: http://softflow.co.uk/test/Main/FixFlow

Thanks!

 Hans