[pmwiki-users] $SkinLibDirs definition

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 2 23:43:47 CST 2006

On 11/2/06, Sandy <sandy at onebit.ca> wrote:
> Trying to figure out what $SkinLibDirs does, combining old list messages
> with the existing definition on
> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/LayoutVariables#SkinLibDirs
>

> Is this correct?

Yes, except instead of "server address" I would say "filesystem path"
or something similar because a filesystem location is not ordinarily
referred to as an address.  Perhaps a glossary would help.  Something
like

* A URL is a web address that you can reach with your web browser.
* A filesystem path is a location on the server's filesystem.

See also Qdig's "URL And Filesystem Paths" page.

   http://qdig.sourceforge.net/Support/URLAndFilesystemPaths

Hagan