[pmwiki-users] How to get page in pmwiki not showing the name of the page and the path ?

Hans Huijgen lighans at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 07:35:35 CST 2006

2006/11/3, Pyxidis . <pyxidis at gmail.com>:
> I also have a look on the directives (:nogroupheader:) - (:title text:)
> but whihout success.
I am also a relative beginner. Always nice to know I am not the only one (-:

The content of http://wiki.fali.nl/index.php/Kali/Test is
(:nogroupheader:)(:notitle:)
this is the content of the site.

As you see there's no title and no path. Is this wat you meant?
You can also change the skin and remove or comment the pieces that
belong to the title and the path in pmwiki.tmpl:
          <h1 class='pagetitle'>$Title</h1></div>

my 2 cents

--
Groetjes