[pmwiki-users] css for just one wikigroup

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:30:28 CST 2006

On 11/3/06, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:
> Friday, November 3, 2006, 4:03:30 PM, Tegan wrote:
>
> > I tried just putting the Advocacy-unique css rules into the
> > Advocacy.php file, and that didn't work.
>
> > What's the right thing?
>
> Create a css file with your custom css settings in pub/css/
> with the name of your group, i.e.Advocacy.css
> PmWiki loads this css file last after all other HTMLHeader stuff,
> and hopefully after your skin css stuff.

Thanks, Hans, Marc and Stirling -- Hans's mention of the HTMLHeader
reminded me that I  	had never checked, after reading an earlier
thread, to see if I had the css called for before or after HTMLHeader
in the .tmpl file.

Turns out that I had
		@import url($SkinDirUrl/uwiki.css);
 after
 	<!--HTMLHeader-->

Now I find that moving it up was necessary for this
pub/css/Advocacy.css to work. I just hope moving it up still allows
everything else that I have going on to work -- so far, so good.  I
have only the haziest concept of this (though much less hazy than
before), but luckily I did have that recollection of the earlier
thread (which I knew at the time could be important in some arcane
way.  Sure enough...)

Anybody have any thoughts on what I could have broken by moving it?

Thanks again!