[pmwiki-users] Jiri's ZAPForum recipe

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sat Nov 4 10:09:11 CST 2006

One thing I note about Jiri's recipe is there's no sample in-use.

Is the forum on the zapsite.org the same as Jiri's recipe?

If not, can you install Jiri's recipe for an example on the
zapsite.org site?  (then put a link on pmwiki.org of course!!)  I
want to see it in action, and while I could set everything up
privately to test it out, I think it would do the most good on a
public site as a reference for everyone interested.

Alternatively, if Jiri has a public live sample of the forum, I'd
love to see it in action!

Thanks!!

Crisses