[pmwiki-users] New ZAP release...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Nov 5 14:14:22 CST 2006

Just a note to announce the latest version of ZAP is out (including
zapnews and zapfiles).  I've updated the documentation and added some
new snippets, namely logging, mailinglists, and newsletter.  Please
see www.zapsite.org for details

I am still looking for a reliable way to trigger sending the
newsletters out (will probably use cron for myself) but I do have a
mechanism at least that can do everything else, nicely.  I especially
like the progress logs automatically created.  Please check it out.
(The newsletter snippet shows a simulated sending process).

it easy for shoppers to add and delete items from a cart, then pull
the zap data together into a markup for a javascript-powered order
form--that will ultimately send the order to PayPal for payment
processing.  It should only take minimum coding, but will require some
cleverness.  Will keep everyone posted on my progress with that as I
know several are looking for an easy to use shopping cart system.

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  Do check out the newsletter snippet.  I got three test posts I'm
trying to get fully sent!  : )