[pmwiki-users] Strange Markup...

Charles Little clittle at corp.ivs.cc
Mon Nov 6 17:52:16 CST 2006

> To me, [[!/TimeUnderChaos]] refers to a page in the current group.
> Essentially PmWiki doesn't see a valid group name before the
> page name, so it treats it as relative to the current group.
> I don't know that this is likely to change.
>
> There's an argument to be made that [[!/TimeUnderChaos]]
> should be equivalent to Category.TimeUnderChaos, and we could
> make that work if we needed to (although this is what
> [[!TimeUnderChaos]] means).
>
> At any rate, I don't see [[!/TimeUnderChaos]] as being
> "broken", so it's not likely to be "fixed" in a way that
> would break its usage.

Thanks!  I didn't know *how* it was working... Since I'm using the wiki
categories recipe, it lets me put certain links in the categories box at the
bottom of the page and link to actual pages within the group.  Interesting,
but definitely strange.

Charles Little | President/Sr. Developer Infinite Visions Studios |
http://corp.ivs.cc
email: clittle at corp.ivs.cc | mobile: (404) 606-0455 | office: (770) 879-3628

...there are no limits...
"L'enfer, c'est les autres" (Hell is other people) - Jean-Paul Sartre, _No
Exit_