[pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipeinfo box style explained

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 16:45:11 CST 2006

Tuesday, November 7, 2006, 10:33:07 PM, David wrote:

> Can anyone explain how the cookbook recipe box using the >><< syntax
> below?

>>>recipeinfo<<
> Maintainer:
> Categories:
> Votes:
>>><<

> I'm assuming it's CSS but would appreciate any direction on this. The
> exact CSS syntax would be greatly appreciated.

I assume you mean the styling of the recipe info box, which is itself
a division with class=recipeinfo. The styling is on
Cookbook/GroupHeader:

%define=recipeinfo color=black background-color=#f7f7f7 border='1px solid #cccccc' padding=4px%

It is an example of PmWiki/WikiStyles, and places the style into the
div tag of the page's HTML source (no separate css stylesheet used).

Hans