[pmwiki-users] indent style not working in custom skin

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Thu Nov 9 08:53:10 CST 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 04:15:28PM -0500, Sandy wrote:
>> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>>> It's defined as part of PmWiki's core CSS styles, in
>>> $HTMLStylesFmt['pmwiki'].
>>>
>>> Pm
>> Any guesses where / how I turned it off? More importantly, how to turn
>> it on? When I use the PmWiki default skin it shows up fine. And I'm
>> positive it was working back when I converted the first part of the site.
>>
>> ftp://onebit.ca/www/cricket/pub/skins/rosetrellis/rosetrellis.tmpl
>> ftp://onebit.ca/www/cricket/pub/skins/rosetrellis/rosetrellis.css
>>
>> ftp://onebit.ca/www/cricket/local/config.php
>
> I'm not able to access the files via ftp.  I'm guessing that there
> must be something in config.php that is turning it off, as the
> rosetrellis skin doesn't seem to have a skin.php file involved
> anywhere.
>
> Pm

Found it.

Helps if I upgrade all parts at the same time.
<!--HTMLHeader--> is for the newer version.
<!--HeaderText--> is the one that works with the program on my site.

(Upgrade in progress. But if I'm making mistakes like that, it might be
advisable to wait till I'm awake.)

Sandy
PS Rosetrellis skin on pmwiki site is out of date; will be updated "soon".