[pmwiki-users] How can I avoid spaces in table cells?

JB jbit at bitlink.com
Fri Nov 10 01:21:27 CST 2006

I found that this does not work in MSIE, it leaves vertical space
between rows.  I completely changed it to use css instead of
HTML properties.  The table directive is simpler now:

     (:table class="nospace":)

Here is the CSS:
table.nospace        { border-collapse: collapse; }
table.nospace td     { padding        : 0px     ; }
table.nospace td img { display        : block   ; }

Here is the sample page:

     http://gnuzoo.org/?n=Test2