[pmwiki-users] Settling link styles in a wiki group and on a page

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Nov 11 05:57:48 CST 2006

Friday, November 10, 2006, 10:56:51 PM, H. wrote:

> So now that it's again somewhat understandable by me, I've rewritten
> the CSS section of the SkinGuidelines document.

>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SkinGuidelines#CSS

> How's that?

Thanks Hagan!
I added a bit more and emphasized the "ultimate sequence" for loading
styles we are aiming for, re:

   1. core PmWiki styles
   2. recipe styles
   3. skin styles
   4. local/admin styles

which can be achieved by placing the skin.css via $HTMLHeaderFmt.
You mentioned it as another option, but I think it can be emphasized
as the preferred option.

I also liked the old list of style sources, and reinstated it.

How is this?

Hans