[pmwiki-users] Backup: error message

Nico Sica g.sica at polimetrica.org
Mon Nov 13 08:45:56 CST 2006

Hello,

I'm a new pmwiki user.
I've a question about backup and copies.
To make a copy of my pmwiki from my local folder to another local folder
placed in my laptop, I've simply copied the different files (in my pc
the wiki was in the folder "localhost/wiki). The folder is the same also
in my laptop.
Everything goes fine apart an error message I've at the end of the page.
I've posted the error message.
--------------------
Warning: fopen(wiki.d/.flock) [function.fopen
<http://localhost/publisher/catalog/function.fopen>]: failed to open
stream: Permission denied in /var/www/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 416

PmWiki can't process your request
Cannot acquire lockfile
We are sorry for any inconvenience.
Can you help me please to solve the problem?
Many thanks.

All the best,
Nick