[pmwiki-users] Play safe...

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Nov 13 10:39:28 CST 2006

I'd like to learn and play an accordion, which is not necessarily an
interesting thing for most of the people gathering around this list.
For those not familiar with accordions, just an idea or two
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UBmajjf5WKE
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WjJQwTKYfd4

While moving my first steps I came to this google page
http://www.google.it/search?q=studiare+fisarmonica+cromatica
and found this link
http://www.clubdellafisarmonica.org/forum/post.asp?method=ReplyQuote&REPLY_ID=772&TOPIC_ID=157&FORUM_ID=2

And here comes the clue of this thread: the page seems to be a
password protected one, yet google managed to enter and gather the
infos within
http://72.14.221.104/search?q=cache:RRMjp1A_M8EJ:www.clubdellafisarmonica.org/forum/post.asp%3Fmethod%3DReplyQuote%26REPLY_ID%3D772%26TOPIC_ID%3D157%26FORUM_ID%3D2+studiare+fisarmonica+cromatica&hl=it&gl=it&ct=clnk&cd=8&client=firefox-a

Just about the same behaviour I happened to find with *very many*
different sites, and many different search engines (google, yahoo,
altavista,...).

Now the question: how does this kind of thing work? In other words: is
there a chance that one of my password protected wiki pages get read
(if not indexed) by anyone?

Luigi