[pmwiki-users] Filter and sort data with ZAP

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Nov 14 15:55:52 CST 2006

Actually I want to simulate a database without a database (databases suck and this is the main reason I use PmWiki: no database). I
want to store a bunch of records (users profiles), display all of them (sorted) in one page and display some of them (using filter
and sort) in another page.

I think I'm ready for an example...

Pierre