[pmwiki-users] Problem with backup and restore of PmWiki

Shujun LI hooklee at hooklee.com
Wed Nov 15 05:29:58 CST 2006

I am very unfamiliar with Linux, so it takes time to do so.
However, before I successfully moving to Linux, I have to backup the site to prepare for disaster :-)

As for the invalid characters in Windows system, you can get a list of them by renaming any file and inputting an invalid character (such as '\').
The Windows will popup a small window to list all invalid characters in file names.

Shujun