[pmwiki-users] question regarding groups

dan paul mirceapaul at rogers.com
Wed Nov 15 07:27:01 CST 2006

Neil,

I followed the steps from the WikiFarms link you have attached.
It worked after I got myself out of the way (corrected mistakes I made by
not reading the instructions literally).
However, I got an error message after adding the farmconfig.php and adding
all other required changes.
Please see the error for yourself at http://www.jesuscourseinmiracles.com/

Thanks
Dan