[pmwiki-users] Knowing the count of pagelist before display

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu Nov 16 07:57:40 CST 2006

This would need the pages to be sorted by the name of the director in order to work. As soon as pagelist iterate to a new name and
then back to the name we are filtering, the Supervises is printed. This means many times. I want it printed only once if there is
some results or never if there is no results. Unfortunately, even if I order the pagelist, it doesn't work. Probably the sorting is
done after the template is processed.

Pierre