[pmwiki-users] How to make Site.AllRecentChanges display *all* recent changes?

Lucian Wischik lu.gmane at wischik.com
Fri Nov 17 13:24:12 CST 2006

At the moment, Site.AllRecentChanges only displays the most recent
change for each page. So if you write a page with a masterpiece of
wit and creativity, but then click "edit" and correct a minor typo
(and forget to check "minor change"), it's only the minor typo that
shows on Site.AllRecentChanges. This is especially irritating when
using Site.AllRecentChanges?action=rss.

I'd like Site.AllRecentChanges to show *all* recent changes. It should
make a list out of every historical change to every page (going back
to a certain date limit), and sort this list.

Has anyone done something like this? Does it seem like a useful feature?
Maybe even the useful default behaviour for PmWiki?

I'm going to start grubbing around in pagelist.php to see if I can
accomplish it myself. My first impression is that it will involve
major changes to MakePageList, ones that can't be achieved purely
inside a local/config.php. It looks like a lot of work, hence why
I'd like to find that someone else has already done it for me!

--
Lucian