[pmwiki-users] Browse a comments page, get sent to associated 'base page'

Lucian Wischik lu.gmane at wischik.com
Fri Nov 17 19:01:59 CST 2006

Tegan Dowling <tmdowling <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I like the idea of this a lot -- could you describe the rest of the
> setup -- would you consider writing it up as a recipe (not necessarily
> a downloadable recipe file -- maybe just as a list of steps to take
> and code like the above to paste into the config file)?

I've written it up and put it on pmwiki.org:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CommentsSplit

(The main Cookbook page is password-protected, so I can't link it.
Maybe it should go through review or something before being
linked from the main page, anyway).

I'm not sure which version of PmWiki is required.
It doesn't need any other recipes.
I do require a password for the comments page,
but I just tell people what the password is...

--
Lucian