[pmwiki-users] Uploads#2

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Mon Nov 20 06:44:54 CST 2006

On 20/11/06 11:39 AM, "Dominique Faure" <dominique.faure at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/19/06, Mark Trumpold <mtrumpol at cacegypt.org> wrote:
>> Hi All
>>
>> So I can get the 'attach' link on my page, I get the UL form but when I UL I
>> get a
>>
>> "Warning: mkdir(/qwerty): Permission denied in ..." error. I have a
>> directory call qwerty/xxx so how to I sidestep the mkdir(/iqwerty) and just
>> UL to my qwerty/xxx
>>
>> I have this in my config.php file
>>

> Perhaps the space char in the $UploadDir definition?
>
> Dom

Oops actually my local file does not have the space char. Actually looks
like ...
>> $EnableUpload = 1;
>> $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('loikju');
>> $UploadDir = "/qwerty/xxx";
>> # $UploadUrlFmt = "http://www.john.com/qwerty/xxx"
>> $EnableUploadOverwrite = 0;
>> $EnableUploadVersions=1;

Also, I still cant the 'attach'link to show up on my pages. It does if I
open the site.pageactions page. It will ask for a password. I put in the
Admin password I have set. I then caan see the attch but no body else?

Help?????

Mark