[pmwiki-users] managed the thumbnails with ImgPopUp recipie

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:04:14 CST 2006

On 11/21/06, Tegan Dowling <tmdowling at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/21/06, Nicholas Buttle <nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Sorry,
> >
> > but is it possible to have the new page that is opened
> > up a blank, white background html file?
>
> I'm not familiar with the ImgPopUp recipie -- can you provide a link to it?
>
> But having images pop up in new, un-formatted pages is default if you use this:
>
> go to
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RecentChanges?action=upload and
> scroll down to the list of uploaded files.
> Click on the link to any of the jpg or gif or png format files.  The
> image should open on a plain browser page.
>
> Is that what you're after?
>
> To get a link to that view of an image, right-click instead of
> left-click on the link, and copy link location.

Oh, sorry, that: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ImgPopUp

Eh.  My point, in the other thread, about the viewer's browser having
to process the full image applies here.  You'd be doing your visitors
a real disservice by using this for more than one or two images on a
page.  But if one or two is all you're going to use it for, then cool.