[pmwiki-users] Need help editing a cookbook recipie

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 10:30:51 CST 2006

Hi

I'm trying to edit imgpopup.php from the ImgPopUp
recipie.

Basically we have a sitewide skin which is being
included in the image popup page (I think this comes
from the default processing of config.php given that
our skin directive is there)

I'm not sure if I need to modify imgpopup.php or
config.php but we want the popup page to be a blank
web page with only the image displayed because
including the skin formatting makes the page look
rediculous.

I'll keep running through the files but if someone
could point me in the right direction it'd be a great
help.

Thanks

Nicholas

Sponsored Link