[pmwiki-users] writing to the PHP log file

Nicholas Buttle nicholas_buttle at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 15:39:37 CST 2006

Right,

I'm trying to get ImgPopUp recipie to not output
anything but the image file when the thumbnail is
clicked...

I've put an error_log() call at the end of the
ImgPopUpFct() to check out if it's there that the css
information and all the other stuff I don't want is
being generated in that function. (attached)

All logging is turned on in PHP and yet there's no
entry in the log.  Apache has been restarted etc etc

If anyone can suggest where I'm going wrong...

I'll keep plugging away.

TIA

Nicholas

Sponsored Link