[pmwiki-users] Auto rows for tables

April Barrett abarrett at eecs.berkeley.edu
Tue Nov 21 18:18:32 CST 2006

Hello:

   I am new at pmwiki and am trying to create a pages using tables

(:table:)
(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)1
(:cell:)2
(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)3
(:cell:)4
(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)5
(:cell:)6
(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)7
(:cell:)8
(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)9
(:cell:)10
(:tableend:)

How would I go about enabling the user to create a pre-formatted new row
(example below) and have it automatically added to the current table?

(:cellnr:)
(:cell:)11
(:cell:)12

Also, is there a way to sort the columns alphabetically?  Is there a way
to add a button to make it easier to add images rather having to use the
"attach" link at the top of the pages?  That way an image could
automatically be added to the first cell in the row?

Hope this makes since...

Very new to this.

~April