[pmwiki-users] problems with CreditBlock

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Nov 22 05:47:25 CST 2006

Well this worked fine, but the format of the link isn't displayed correctly.
The piece of code
return (strlen($author) == 0)
        ? $CreditAnonymous
        : ($CreditAuthorLinks)
            ? "<a href=\"$ScriptUrl/$AuthorGroup/$author\">$authorname</a>"
            : $author;

looks like

But this would mean, that this feature does only work if the user has his Porfilepage created. I disabled links, but obviously, if the profilpage doesn't exist, a link is shown.
I don't understand how the script detects the original author. Is there a way to make this independently of the Profiles area?
And the syntax doesn't seem to be correct neither, since .<br /> and <a href=“ are shown.

Any ideas?

Florian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------