[pmwiki-users] ZAP timestamp and *thread vars

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Nov 23 12:59:01 CST 2006

Just released a version of ZAP with a fix for a couple bugs in the
zapget directive, including the timestamp variable, and the lastthread
routine (for use with commenting schemes like the one Jiri is using).

I also uploaded three new snippets:  CheckTime, InList, and ZAPget to
illustrate the two new conditionals in zap, and the various ZAPget
page variables available. The groupcount one is SO nice!  Check them
out.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  Jiri, let me know if this doesn't fix the problem you mentioned.
And use the source link for details of the syntax for the two
conditionals.  One day I'll get it all documented...