[pmwiki-users] Useability

writeon1 writeon1 at mchsi.com
Sun Nov 26 08:43:28 CST 2006

After spending considerable time evaluating pmwiki, I came to two
conclusions. (1) It's a great product, with add-ons that offer all the
features and flexibility I could want, and (2) the time investment in
learning to set up, use and maintain the system is more than I can
afford. (Would that I were smarter.) The idea of creating a basic
product and allowing users to add features as needed would work a lot
better if adding features was a push-button affair. I hope that
eventually the question of how to make configuring the product easier
will be made the main thrust of development for a while. I'll look in
again in a few months - I still think that of the wiki /cms systems I
have looked at PMwiki would be the best for my purposes, if it were less
demanding of the prospective administrator. Thanks,
Brendan