[pmwiki-users] MultiLanguage vs. Attachlist

Mike mike at widowitz.com
Sun Nov 26 23:29:26 CST 2006

Finally, another issue around MultiLanguage that just came up and maybe
is related:

On the non-English pages, any changes I have made to the TimeFmt
variable are ignored, the LastModified-String remains in the original
setting. When I switch the language to English, everything works as it
should...

Thanks for any pointer!
Mike

michael at widowitz.com
The fact that someone never died before does not make him immortal
         ~ Nassim Taleb