[pmwiki-users] including cookbook files in basefarm

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Nov 29 10:08:05 CST 2006

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 03:43:16PM +0000, Clive Shane Hetherington wrote:
> But no matter how I put the cookbook/kob.php in farmconfig.php it comes up with
> various errors;
>
> ## Include a 'kind of blog' reference
> include_once(''$FarmD/cookbook/kob.php'');

You want a double quote character here, not two apostrophes.
It should read:

    include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/kob.php");

See scripts/stdconfig.php for a few examples of using include_once with $FarmD.

Or, if you're really preferring single quotes, you could write it as:

    include_once($FarmD.'/cookbook/kob.php');