[pmwiki-users] Mailaddress in the list archive

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Wed Nov 29 10:41:29 CST 2006

Hi Patrick,

is it possible to remove the sender address from the list archives of
the PmWiki mailing lists (both gmane.org and pipermail) ?

They are obfuscated, but only with a very simple method. I don't think
that this can prevent spammers from harvesting the address these days.
I'd feel better, if my address would not show up there, even if obvuscated.

I think, they are not really needed, because people who want to contact
someone can also direct their request to the list.

Cheers,
    Nils