[pmwiki-users] displaying two tables side by side

JB jbit at bitlink.com
Thu Nov 30 13:24:56 CST 2006

* Roman wrote, On 11/30/2006 5:17 AM:
> I'm using Advanced Table Directives recipe -
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AdvancedTableDirectives.html
> (together with Simplified Advanced Table Directives). It supports
> nested tables, i.e. allows me to set equal width of each subtable.

Yes, I really like that AdvancedTableDirectives recipe.  I think it
should be included in the distribution.  I also use related
recipes SimplifiedAdvancedTableDirectives

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SimplifiedAdvancedTableDirectives

and SourceCodeHorizontalLines

   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SourceCodeHorizontalLines

I saved so much time and work and stress using these routines that
I donated $ to the author of them!

Thanks

John