[pmwiki-users] Paths

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 1 12:11:39 CDT 2006

A couple of answers: there are a number of options for getting path info as

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PathVariables

indicates. Also documentation is up to the authors, and no site-wide
policies exist (that I'm aware of) -- IAC there is no enforcement: it's
a wiki!

Some of us are hoping that the new magazine initiative will pull
together overall guidelines and threads for users (over time). See

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Magazine/Magazine

If you feel so inclined, you could keep your notes as you go through the
learning curve, and perhaps hammer them into an article (or collaborate)
at some point.

In the meantime, just keep asking here. I also use "site:pmwiki.org some
search words" on Google, and then there are mailing list archives
through http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MailingLists.

Best,

- Henrik

--