[pmwiki-users] Paths

Charles Little clittle at corp.ivs.cc
Sun Oct 1 12:44:11 CDT 2006

> You can search the pmwiki mail at
>
> http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user
>
> - Henrik

Thanks for your help.  I'm still, however having problems with an error,
even after I changed the path.  I looked up any information on the resources
you gave, but didn't find anything.

Warning: main(/home/gamera/public_html/wiki/cookbook/mediacat.php): failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in
/home/gamera/public_html/wiki/local/config.php on line 132

Warning: main(): Failed opening
'/home/gamera/public_html/wiki/cookbook/mediacat.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/gamera/public_html/wiki/local/config.php on line 132

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/gamera/public_html/wiki/local/config.php:132) in
/home/gamera/public_html/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 884

Does anyone have any ideas?

TIA

Charles Little | President/Sr. Developer Infinite Visions Studios |
http://corp.ivs.cc
email: clittle at corp.ivs.cc | mobile: (404) 606-0455 | office: (770) 879-3628

...there are no limits...
"Truth is what remains when all illusions have been stripped away." -
Suenteus Po