[pmwiki-users] %newwin%

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 2 09:08:54 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 02:47:22PM +0200, potax flan wrote:
> > I can't reproduce your problem on my own PmWiki site. Have you introduce
> > some tuning in your config.php file ?
>
> not that i am aware of, but i'm pretty newbie, so if anyone can think
> of anything that i might have touched that would make newwin to act
> like that...
>
> else, is there some markup to tell %newwin% to affect only the link
> after it, not the one before it?

This is the default behavior of %newwin% -- it only affects links
between the %newwin% and the end of the markup line or the next
wikistyle.  (Try it on pmwiki.org to confirm this.)

So, there must be something else going on that is causing the
behavior you're seeing.  If you take the %newwin% out of the line
entirely, do either of the links open in a new window?

Perhaps you could send me a copy of your config.php and I could
take a look...?