[pmwiki-users] upgrade effect on menu

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 2 16:18:40 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 02, 2006 at 04:02:35PM -0500, JB wrote:
> I tried upgrading one of my test wikis to the
> lastest version pmwiki-2.2.0-beta10.
>
> All the menu items on the left now have a
> question mark.  They all link to group
> Site instead of Main like they used to.
>
> Am I gonna have to redo all my menus in
> all my wikis to upgrade?

You can set the following in config.php to keep the old
interpretation of links:

    $Transition['abslinks'] = 1;

But truthfully, Site.SideBar should be fully qualifying any
links with a group name if they're to be always going to the
same place, otherwise the links will be incorrect when
viewing the SideBar from a different group.