[pmwiki-users] Request input on soon-coming FAST Data release

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Oct 5 09:52:47 CDT 2006

One more quick question (an afterthought).

How much performance is it going to save me to do it this way.  Most
of the features are only 8-10 lines of code anyway.  Some less.  And
of the 20 or so conditions this recipe checks, I'd at most only move
half to separate includes. Would the performance boost be offset by
not having the whole recipe cached--and having to do on the spot
includes (ie: file reads)?  Keeping it all together sure makes things
easier--but if it will make a difference I'd consider the change.

Thanks again,

Cheers,
Caveman