[pmwiki-users] Dumb Question.

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Thu Oct 5 11:27:29 CDT 2006

I've just started working with -Draft and I've run into a minor problem.
I've noticed that the list=normal doesn't show drafts, which is usually
what I want. However there are a few pages where I want to list the
drafts along with the regular pages.

What's the best way in PHP to create a $SearchPatterns['drafty'] which
is identical to the $SearchPatterns['default'] but removes the lines
which exclude pages named *-Draft?

BTW, my attempts to find documentation on the whole Drafts feature was
quite frustrating. It took me an hour or so, and without searching the
mailing list for discussions about it, I may have concluded that it was
merely proposed, but not implemented.