[pmwiki-users] german language package and latest release

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 6 09:56:59 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 10:24:01AM +0200, Florian Fischer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> have there been made some changes to Site.EditForm in the latest beta?
> Since the german language pack doesn´t work at Site.EditForm. All
> other pages are translated correctly.

What is meant by "doesn't work" -- do you mean that it simply
doesn't translate something properly, or is it that the EditForm
stops working?

In the larger sense -- yes, there has been a change to Site.EditForm;
the {$FullName} was changed to {*$FullName}.  But I'm thinking
this might be the wrong way of looking at it -- perhaps the
Site.EditForm (and, indeed, all of the "form" pages) should be
considered to be interpreted in the context of the "current page"
so that when editing {$FullName} refers to the current page and not
to Site.EditForm.  I'll have to think about it a bit...