[pmwiki-users] Problem with page iterations

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Oct 6 15:27:02 CDT 2006

Hrm.

When I try to add more than maybe 15 pages to the site at a time, it
times out (30 seconds) in pmwiki.php somewhere.  (re: UpdatePage,
creating new pages).

I'm sure it's a combination -- 15 pages being saved is REALLY 30,
because FASTData is ALSO saving pages.

Is there some way I can have the pages created as part of the
register_shutdown_function?  I'm using HandleAction:

$HandleActions['simile'] = 'Simile';
with a custom function.

But really all this stuff I'm doing COULD be done at the end after
the form is submitted and the page refreshes.  The page in question
is not relying on the submitted data....except that FASTData sends
MessagesFmt saying the pages were created to the browser. :/

Crisses
----
I coun' de spiders on de wall, I coun' de cobwebs in de hall...
I coun' de candles on de shelf --
When I'm alone, I count myself!
   -- The Song of the Count, The Count, Sesame Street