[pmwiki-users] Problem in searches in 2.1.5

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 6 19:47:45 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 06, 2006 at 03:35:51PM -0500, Chris Cox wrote:
> I create pages with some automation.  It does set the date to the current date
> when creating the page, however, when I try to search.. somethings work
> and other things don't.
>
> For example I have several pages that have network interface information
> on them.
>
> e.g.
>
> 100 Mbit full duplex
>
> When I search for Mbit, I get back ONE page... even though there are
> several pages with the info.
>
> Is there anything else I can do to help troubleshoot this??

Are these newly created pages, or are you replacing existing
pages with the newly created ones?

If the latter, then the problem is likely that the .pageindex
is out of sync with the pages being stored in the directory.
For now the simplest answer is to either turn off .pageindex
entirely ($EnablePageIndex = 0;), or to have whatever is
doing the automatic creation also remove the .pageindex
file.  (I'd do the latter.)