[pmwiki-users] *SPAM* AuthUser and Groups

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Oct 9 03:25:41 CDT 2006

On Oct 5, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Jason Frisvold wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I'm in the process of hacking up Ben Wilson's AuthUserDBase addon (I
> have some fixes for you Ben) and I'm having a little trouble with
> groups.
>
> How do I pass the user's group to the authuser function?  I have
> something like this in the config :
>
> $DefaultPasswords['read'] = '@mygroup';
>
> I already know what group the user is via SQL, but I'm not sure how to
> tell the wiki...  ?  Can someone point me in the right direction
> please?  Can this be done using AuthUser?
>
> I'm running pmwiki 2.1.11.

I'm working on vbulletin groups -> PmWiki groups.

Have you solved this yet?

I'm also going to be working with Ben Wilson (or before he's
available) on changing AuthUserDBase to use ADODB, have the stand-
alone option that I've already worked out, and I will probably
include a feature to set groups from a database as well (since I'm
working on that anyway right now for vbulletin!).

So there are plans in the works for AuthUserDBase... and I'd love to
see your progress if it's something you can share.

Crisses