[pmwiki-users] Fwd: ZIP Engine

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Oct 10 04:39:26 CDT 2006

On 10/9/06, Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:

>  At 2006-10-09  09:21 PM -0400, The Editor is rumored to have said:
>
> I've just uploaded the code to the new Zip Engine (formerly FAST Data)
>  at http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ZipEngine where it
> is displayed
>  in the page.
>  You may want to rethink the name of this beast (again) because when I saw
> the subject of the post I immediately thought, "Oh neat, someone has coded a
> recipe that can zip uploaded files. I wonder how the naming works?"

Thanks Neil.  Others have noted this, but I haven't been able to think
of a better, equally catchy name.  Will try some more. Of course now
that I got most all the variables renamed to ZIP (Including ZIPlock)
I'm a bit hesitant to switch everything over to something new.

How about Caveman's Engine?

Cheers,
Caveman