[pmwiki-users] cannot acquire lockfile

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Oct 11 03:40:27 CDT 2006

Hello,

i seperated my pmwiki in a stable official version and a testing version for new addons. Therefore i copied the stable version to a new folder on my server. loading this page i get the message

Warning: fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed to open stream: Keine Berechtigung in /home/u0027084302/public_html/elrex_redaktion/pmwiki.php on line 420

PmWiki can't process your request
Cannot acquire lockfile

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Warning: fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed to open stream: Keine Berechtigung in /home/u0027084302/public_html/elrex_redaktion/pmwiki.php on line 420

PmWiki can't process your request
Cannot acquire lockfile

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Why is that? and what does wiki.d/.flock do? How can i solve the problem?

Regards,

Florian