[pmwiki-users] Attach: variants

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 11:52:48 CDT 2006

On 10/11/06, Henrik <henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> Tegan Dowling wrote:
> > On 10/11/06, Henrik <henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> >
> >> So if, from GroupB, you write Attach:GroupA./mypicture.jpg for a
> >> non-existent picture, and the user clicks on the resulting upload link,
> >> does the picture get correctly uploaded to the GroupA directory?
> >>

> > Yep.
> Cool! (Too bad about that pesky "." though...)
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Henrik

Well, it was invented as a convenience -- it's a shortcut for
GroupA/HomePage, I believe.  So you don't **have to** use it or
remember it; you can always spell out GroupA/HomePage.  You could also
use GroupA/Anythingatall, since the page you use doesn't even have to
exist.  You could use GroupA/Foo/mypicture.jpg.